Sunday, December 31, 2006

Resolutions...

I decided to put up my new year resolutions here so that you can give me a good kick when you catch me not sticking to them…

My New Year resolutions for 2007:

1. Arrange the laser guided missiles I play with, in my bedroom properly. My mom fears they might go off accidentally and destroy the city.

2. Dust my ship which I use to visit my home planet everyday. It won’t take much time, considering the ship is only 20 miles long.

3. Limit myself to eating 400 kg of ‘ewgriore’ (my favorite alien dish) each day.

4. Stop damaging aeroplanes by jumping down from them. PanAm has lost 30 planes so far. And Fly Emirates has lost nearly 15.

5. Keep my anger under control. Went berserk when I got upset last month and smashed up a whole neighborhood. The MIB are finding it rather hard to cover up.

6. Stop playing football with the neighbor’s kid…as the goal. He keeps flying off into the ionosphere. And the MIB have to get him back and wipe his memory each time.

No comments: